Pages

Wednesday 18 December 2013

Life Sucks & Then You Die


The title is with reference to the debut album of Cerebral Fix and NOT the quote of perv Jacob Black of the lovey-dovey Twilight Saga. I am ashamed to admit I have read the so called saga, just wanted to find out what the hoopla was all about! Same goes for Fifty Shades of Grey (I usually pretend I haven't read this absurdity) . So many days of my life I'm never getting back. I suppose it is acceptable to read something bizarre and ludicrous once in a while though. Apparently, it keeps one sane or so I've heard.



My life totally sucks. I try to be pious and devout because that purportedly makes life less awful but it isn't really working out. What's the use?! Other such folks do seem to be having success. In contrast, my agony grows by leaps and bounds. Have been suffering from lifelong illnesses plus the usual seasonal ailments. If that wasn't enough, I am sick again and will be under treatment for the next several months. Just can't seem to catch a break.This is my life and I have to live it I guess. I couldn't think of anything to write about so decided to narrate a current source of despondency. After all, this blog is nothing but a woeful account of my unending misery. Doom & gloom thy name is Saima!


No comments:

Post a Comment